Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route 8 Days With Full Moon Summit
Kilimanjaro Lemosho route 8 days join group with full moon summit 21th September 2021, is an open group of 4 clients (Stin and his friends) climbing mount Kilimanjaro from Belgium, Arriving on September 14th 2021 and then starting on to climb Lemosho on September 15th 2021.
The group will hike summit on 21st September 2021 with bright full moon and finish on 22nd September 2021
The group will use the same same 8 days Lemosho route climbs with an incredible experience. The sunsets, the views and the wild and ever changing landscape make it one of the best treks on earth.
The combination of Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route 8 Days With Full Moon Summit and beautiful weather as well as many clear days and warmer than in June and July make the climb relative peasant. You may, however, get clouds blanketing the forest/moorland zone, and on the southern routes you may get rained on the first days. But once you leave the rain forest behind all is good! The good conditions last into about mid October when the build up for the short rains begins.
- 08:30 - 14:25
- Drive to Londorossi Park Gate
- Drive to Londorossi Park Gate (2,385m or 7825 ft) and climbing to Mti Mkubwa Camp (2,700 meters or 8858 ft)
- 08:45 - 13:15
- Climbing from Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira Camp 1
- Climbing from Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira Camp 1 (3,500 m or 11483 feet)
- 09:00 - 12:30
- Climbing from Shira Camp 1 to Shira Camp 2
- Climbing from Shira Camp 1 to Shira Camp 2 (3,840 meters or 12,598 feet)
- 08:15 - 14:25
- Climbing from Shira Camp 2 to Barranco Camp
- Climbing from Shira Camp 2 to Barranco Camp (3,950 meters or 12959 feet)
- 09:00 - 12:15
- Climbing from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp
- Climbing from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp (3,995 meters 13,106 feet)
- 08:45 - 12:15
- Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp
- Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp (4,550 meters or 14928 feet)
- 12:30 - 14:25
- Climbing to Uhuru Peak
- Climbing to Uhuru Peak (5,895 meters or 19,341 feet) then descend through Barafu for short rest and continue to to Mweka Camp (3,060 meters or 10,065 feet)
- 08:30 - 11:30
- Descend to Mweka Gate
- Descend to Mweka Gate (4,600). Transfer back to your hotel for certificate and summit party ceremony.