Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route 8 Days With Full Moon Summit
Climb mount Kilimanjaro to summit with bright Full Moon during March and Enhance your whole experience with bright moon on March 28 2021.
Clients will arrive on March 21 2021 and begin hiking on March 22 2021 through Lemosho route for 8 days.
You will enjoy the first – class Kilimanjaro climbing experience and bright moon.
Crowd are low til you meet Machame route on junction below Lava tower. When you crossing the entire Shira Plateau the climb is more pleasant relative flat hike
- 08:30 - 14:25
- Drive to Londorossi Park Gate
- Drive to Londorossi Park Gate (2,385m or 7825 ft) and climbing to Mti Mkubwa Camp (2,700 meters or 8858 ft)
- 08:45 - 13:15
- Climbing from Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira Camp 1
- Climbing from Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira Camp 1 (3,500 m or 11483 feet)
- 09:00 - 12:30
- Climbing from Shira Camp 1 to Shira Camp 2
- Climbing from Shira Camp 1 to Shira Camp 2 (3,840 meters or 12,598 feet)
- 08:15 - 14:25
- Climbing from Shira Camp 2 to Barranco Camp
- Climbing from Shira Camp 2 to Barranco Camp (3,950 meters or 12959 feet)
- 09:00 - 12:15
- Climbing from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp
- Climbing from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp (3,995 meters 13,106 feet)
- 08:45 - 12:15
- Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp
- Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp (4,550 meters or 14928 feet)
- 12:30 - 14:25
- Climbing to Uhuru Peak
- Climbing to Uhuru Peak (5,895 meters or 19,341 feet) then descend through Barafu for short rest and continue to to Mweka Camp (3,060 meters or 10,065 feet)
- 08:30 - 11:30
- Descend to Mweka Gate
- Descend to Mweka Gate (4,600). Transfer back to your hotel for certificate and summit party ceremony.