Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route 8 Days With Full Moon Summit
Kilimanjaro Lemosho route 8 days join group with full moon summit 16th February 2022, is an open group for those who would like to summit on a bright full moon. Arriving Kilimanjaro February 9th 2022 and starting February 10th 2022, climbing summit on a bright full moon on 16th February 2022- summit with sun rise and finish on February 17th 2022 through Lemosho route for 8 days.
Its more that worth, climb Kilimanjaro Kilimanjaro Brothers: Safety focused, best Kilimanjaro trekking route, profession local guides.
We have comfort mattress, larger tents, aluminum chairs, fold-able tables, a private chemical toilet, personal porters to carry your day packs, and more! We even prepare a premium menu just for your trip.
Price is $ 2,200 per person, the cost to turn any Kilimanjaro climb into a Five Star Kilimanjaro climb is more than worth it, reserve your sport now with with small deposit and free cancellation up to 7 days!
- 08:30 - 14:25
- Drive to Londorossi Park Gate
- Drive to Londorossi Park Gate (2,385m or 7825 ft) and climbing to Mti Mkubwa Camp (2,700 meters or 8858 ft)
- 08:45 - 13:15
- Climbing from Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira Camp 1
- Climbing from Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira Camp 1 (3,500 m or 11483 feet)
- 09:00 - 12:30
- Climbing from Shira Camp 1 to Shira Camp 2
- Climbing from Shira Camp 1 to Shira Camp 2 (3,840 meters or 12,598 feet)
- 08:15 - 14:25
- Climbing from Shira Camp 2 to Barranco Camp
- Climbing from Shira Camp 2 to Barranco Camp (3,950 meters or 12959 feet)
- 09:00 - 12:15
- Climbing from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp
- Climbing from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp (3,995 meters 13,106 feet)
- 08:45 - 12:15
- Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp
- Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp (4,550 meters or 14928 feet)
- 12:30 - 14:25
- Climbing to Uhuru Peak
- Climbing to Uhuru Peak (5,895 meters or 19,341 feet) then descend through Barafu for short rest and continue to to Mweka Camp (3,060 meters or 10,065 feet)
- 08:30 - 11:30
- Descend to Mweka Gate
- Descend to Mweka Gate (4,600). Transfer back to your hotel for certificate and summit party ceremony.