Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route 8 Days With Full Moon Summit
Climb mount Kilimanjaro summit with bright Full Moon during August and enhance your whole experience with bright moon and summit with sun rise on August 22 2021 “Deluxe Package”
Clients will arrive on August 15 2021 and begin hiking on August 16 2021 through Lemosho route for 8 days and summit with full moon 22nd August 2021.
Its more that worth, climb Kilimanjaro Five Star “Deluxe comfort package” safety focused, best Kilimanjaro trekking route, profession local guides.
We have comfort mattress, larger tents, aluminum chairs, fold-able tables, a private chemical toilet, personal porters to carry your day packs, and more! We even prepare a premium menu just for your trip.
Group leaders are Michaela from Vienna Austria and Zeina Ottawa, Ontario Canada. We target for 9 climbers.
The cost to turn any Kilimanjaro climb into a Five Star Kilimanjaro climb is more than worth.
The climb will be followed with an option 2 days safari in Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater.
Due to the epidemic you can reserve your sport now with with small deposit and free cancellation up to 7 days before commence of the trip.
- 08:30 - 14:25
- Drive to Londorossi Park Gate
- Drive to Londorossi Park Gate (2,385m or 7825 ft) and climbing to Mti Mkubwa Camp (2,700 meters or 8858 ft)
- 08:45 - 13:15
- Climbing from Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira Camp 1
- Climbing from Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira Camp 1 (3,500 m or 11483 feet)
- 09:00 - 12:30
- Climbing from Shira Camp 1 to Shira Camp 2
- Climbing from Shira Camp 1 to Shira Camp 2 (3,840 meters or 12,598 feet)
- 08:15 - 14:25
- Climbing from Shira Camp 2 to Barranco Camp
- Climbing from Shira Camp 2 to Barranco Camp (3,950 meters or 12959 feet)
- 09:00 - 12:15
- Climbing from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp
- Climbing from Barranco Camp to Karanga Valley Camp (3,995 meters 13,106 feet)
- 08:45 - 12:15
- Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp
- Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp (4,550 meters or 14928 feet)
- 12:30 - 14:25
- Climbing to Uhuru Peak
- Climbing to Uhuru Peak (5,895 meters or 19,341 feet) then descend through Barafu for short rest and continue to to Mweka Camp (3,060 meters or 10,065 feet)
- 08:30 - 11:30
- Descend to Mweka Gate
- Descend to Mweka Gate (4,600). Transfer back to your hotel for certificate and summit party ceremony.